Contact us for more information
DESK-TOP HIGH-RESOLUTION MICRO-CT
- Large format X-ray cameras:16Mp and 11Mp options.
- One / two / three offset positions, up to 14450x3240 pixels in single projection, more than 200Mpixels (14450x14450) in any single reconstructed slice, more than 2600 such slices after a single scan.
- New maintenance-free X-ray source with large beam opening
- 6-positions automatic filter changer.
- Down to <0.4um isotropic pixel size @ maximum magnification, 75mm maximum scanning diameter @ minimum magnification
- Automatically variable acquisition geometry (in central camera position only).
- GPU-accelerated reconstruction, Tesla GPU-processor standard in supplied PC.
- Integrated micro-positioning stage, optional cooling, heating, MTS stages
- Optional 16-positions automatic sample changer outside shielded area
The system can nondestructively visualize up to 209 Megapixel (14450x14450 pixels) virtual slices through objects, more than 2600 such slices after a single scan using newly developed 16Mp and 11Mp X-ray detectors in up to three offset positions. Due to phase-contrast enhancement, object details as small as 0.4µm can be detected. The innovative flexible acquisition geometry of the SkyScan 1272 scanner is particularly advantageous over intermediate resolution levels, where scans are several times faster (to obtain the same or better image quality) compared to micro-CT systems with a fixed source-detector design.
For any sample, which can be up to 75mm in diameter, the system can automatically optimize x-ray energy and energy filtering using a new maintenance-free X-ray source and automatic 6-position filter changer. Large format imaging has been supported by world's fastest hierarchical (InstaRecon®) and multithreaded GPU-accelerated 3D-reconstruction and realistic visualization by surface and volume rendering. The system includes a built-in precision micro-positioning stage and can scan samples during compression, tension, cooling or heating. An optional 16-position automatic sample changer allows the adding, removing, replacing of samples without interrupting a live scanning process. Automatic magnification adjustment and scanning protocol optimization is available for individual samples. In the end of the scan the system can send you an e-mail with a direct link to the scanning results, which can be opened across a network.
Reconstruction results can be sent to iPad/ iPhone/ Android mobile devices. Special software for mobile platform performs volume rendering and virtual cut of objects with touch screen gesture controls. The full range of the software for 2D/ 3D quantitative analysis and for realistic 3D visualization is also supplied with the scanner.
Supplied advanced workstation contains two Intel-XEON eight core processors, 128GB memory, 12TB disk space and two 24" UltraSharp LCD monitors.